QUICK AND EASY HEALTHY LOW CHOLESTEROL RECIPES
Once the favorite jeans start to feel tight, it’s about time to shift on low cholesterol recipes. As depressing it is to not fit into your favorite clothes anymore or having to buy a size extra. just follow these quick and easy recipes to help you manage your cholesterol level. These few recipes are the best pick that is nutrients rich and fat-free with a burst of flavors.
- Potato pancakes with parmesan
Eradicate the regular boxed unhealthy pancakes and switch to potato pancakes for breakfast. They are efficient to make, healthy, appetizing, and wholesome
- Mix Two mashed potatoes, with 3 tablespoons of chives and chopped onion
- Combine them with one egg white, half a cup of brown bread crumbs, and some parmesan cheese
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and lightly fry your potato patties
Serve the patties with some cucumbers or mayonnaise, and enjoy this quick breakfast or lunch
- Oven-roasted zucchini
This recipe is easy, fast, and consist of only a few ingredients, this can be made as dinner or brunch
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees, in a baking tray throw in the zucchini, drizzle oil with salt and pepper and chili flakes for spice, add onions few chives, and garlic.
- Put the tray in the oven, and after 30 minutes, serve them with boiled rice or eat it with bread
- Carrot and ginger, squash soup
Dieting or following a low cholesterol recipe doesn’t mean you will feel hungry most of the time, it’s rather the opposite. there are many variations of weight loss soup. But this particular soup is quick and easy to make.
- heat oil in a 2-quart stockpot, Sauté the onions and carrots until they are soft. Add ginger, one diced apple peeled butternut squash, and sauté until fragrant.
- Add any vegetable broth with salt. on medium-low heat; simmer the soup, then cover for 40 minutes for vegetables to get tender
- Grind the mixture in a blender or pulse it in the food processor so it becomes smooth. To enhance the texture, add some organic coconut milk, then two tablespoons of salt for taste
- Serve the soup with bread and diced pear for extra flavor
- Creamy asparagus pasta
Pasta has got a bad reputation, but it’s still loved by everyone. But if your afraid you will have to cut out pasta from your diet to follow a low cholesterol recipe then your wrong. Pasta combined with healthy ingredients dent makes anyone fat. So here is one of the delicious pasta recipes.
- Prepare the pasta to be boiled. While the pasta is boiling keep the butter to be melted in an isolated saucepan, melt it on medium heat. Once the butter is melted add some cream and milk
- Once a thick consistency is formed, throw in boiled asparagus (medium fried in salt, pepper, and olive oil)
- Stir for some while until everything is combined and the white sauce is evenly spread with asparagus
This savory pasta is low carb, nutritious, and healthy with a total of 320 calories per serving and low sodium and saturated fat content.