Peshawari chapli kabab is the most famous recipe of Peshawar, Pakistan. Combination of Pomegranate seeds and different spice makes a very delicious and amazing taste. The recipe is very easy and hope you will enjoy to make it at home. It’s very favorite dish of elders and children. You can make burger of it or can use it as a snack with a cup of tea. You can even use it with chapatti or nan with mint chutni. The simple and amazing recipe of Peshawari Chapli Kabab is here.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Grounded beef 750 g
- Corn flour (Makai ka atta) ¾ cup
- White cumin powder 1 table spoon
- Green paper 1 table spoon
- Eggs 3
- Tomatoes 3 (thin slices)
- Green onion 2
- Coriander powder 4 table spoon
- Red paper 3 table spoon
- Pomegranate seeds ½ cup
- Salt as per taste
- Onion 2 (chopped)
- Beef bone marrow ¾ cup
- Mix corn flour, coriander powder, cumin powder, red paper powder, green chilies, pomegranate seed, 1 egg, salt, tomatoes, onion and green onion in grounded beef.
- Fry 2 eggs in a pan.
- Mash the fried eggs with hands and mix them in the mixture.
- Boil the bones with salt and take out the marrow of it.
- Now kabab one by one and add a bit of marrow in each of it.
- Heat the oil in a pan
- Make the shape of kabab and put one tomato slice on the top of it.
- Fry it in oil and serve hot.
I hope you will enjoy making the kabab and then taste as well. You can well serve it to your guests and get appreciation. This is the best snake time recipe. You can even freeze it for 1 month but obviously the fresh beef gives you nice taste. Enjoy and have