Absolutely delicious and yummy Pasta Recipe in Urdu is shared here that really makes you crazy to eat it. You would really love to eat chicken pasta. It is good nutritious and inexpensive food for your child also that is a good source of proteins. Your child would love to have it in their lunch box for school. The one easy pasta recipe is shared here with you that you will really enjoy.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 – 40 minutes
- Pasta 1 packet
- Chicken boneless 300 g
- Onion 1 (sliced)
- Green chilies 2 – 3
- Capsicum 2 (cube shape)
- Tomatoes 4 – 5 (chopped)
- Fresh cilantro as required
- Mozzarella cheese ½ cup
- Ginger paste 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Red chilies 1 tablespoon (crushed)
- Red chili powder ½ tablespoon
- Salt as per taste
- Pour some water and salt in a pan and make it to boil.
- When water start boiling, add one packet of pasta and 2 tablespoon of oil in it. Let it get boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add cold water in it.
- Put some oil in it when the pasta is at room temperature and leave it for few minutes.
- Now take a pan and add some oil in it.
- Golden fry 1 onion in it. Add 1 tablespoon of ginger and garlic paste in it.
- Add boneless chicken and fry it for few minutes.
- When the chicken turn golden; add 4 – 5 tomatoes and 2 capsicums in it.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of crushed red chilies, ½ tablespoon of red chili powder and pasta. Add some water as well if required.
- Cook for few more minutes. When the oil gets speared from the pan garnish it with fresh cilantro.
- Dish it out and chicken pasta is ready to serve.
I hope you will enjoy this easy pasta recipe in Urdu and making it at home as well. As I always say that you can make little bit changes in spices as Pakistanis love to eat spicy food. I hope this will be the best Pasta recipe in Urdu Pakistani.