Tomato ketchup, Onion (Pyaz) rings, Lettuce leaves (Salad patta),Tomato (Tamatar) slices, Mayonnaise, Cheese slice, Jalapenos, Mustard sauce
In a chopper, add chicken, garlic powder, dried thyme, paprika powder,black pepper powder, salt, dried parsley, chicken powder, soy sauce, egg, milk,and chop until well combined.
Add bread slices and chop again.
Grease hands with oil, take a mix (80g) and make a ball.
With the assistance of a round cutter (grease with oil), press the mixture and set into patty shape & freeze for Six-Eight hours (makes 18Burger patties).
In a bowl, add breadcrumbs & put aside.
In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, cornflour, rice flour, salt,black pepper powder Combine well.
Add egg, water, and whisk well to form a smooth batter.
Now dip burger in prepared batter then coat with breadcrumbs.
Can be stored in the freezer for above 1 month in a zip/airtight box lock bag.
In a fry pan, heat oil and fry burger patties on low flame from each side until golden brown.
On a burger bun,add ketchup,lettuce leaves,tomato slices,onion,mayonnaise,burger patty,cheese slice,jalapenos,mustard sauce and top with another bun & serve it with Fries!
- ½ kg Chicken boneless
- ½ kg Chicken thigh boneless
- 1 tsp Garlic powder (Lehsan powder)
- ½ tbsp Paprika powder
- 1 tsp Dried thyme (mathian)
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder (Kali mirch powder)
- 1 tsp Salt (Namak) or to taste
- 1 tsp Dried parsley (dahnia)
- 1 tbsp Chicken powder
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 Egg (Anda)
- ¼ Cup Milk (Doodh)
- 4-5 Bread slices
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs as Required
- ½ Cup All-purpose flour (Maida)
- 4 tbsp Cornflour
- 4 tbsp Rice flour (Chawal ka atta)
- 1 tsp Salt (Namak) or taste
- 1 tsp Black Pepper powder (Kali mirch powder) or to taste
- 1 Egg (Anda)
- ½ Cup Water (pani) or as required
- Cooking oil For Fry