Hello friends! Hope you are enjoying the best of your life with the best food and recipes. Today we are sharing a very tempting and favorite of almost everyone that is Chicken Manchurian recipe. It’s Chicken Manchurian Chinese recipe but famous in all over the world. Chinese food is usually less spicy than our traditional food. It is all time favorite of children as well as youngsters and middle aged people. It’s also very easy to make and the calories intake level is also very low. You can have it in your dinner because it will be easy to digest it at night as it is not so heavy for your stomach.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Chicken ¼ kg
- Oil ¾ kg
- Tomato ketchup ½ cup
- Green chilies 2
- Sugar 2 tea spoons
- Ajino moto 1 ½ tea spoons
- Bones stoke 1 ½ cup
- Red chilies 1 teaspoon
- Corn flour 2 table spoons
- Ginger garlic 2 table spoons (finely chopped)
- Yellow food color a pinch
- Marinate chicken with sugar, corn flour, ajino moto and 1 spoon of oil.
- Heat up the oil in a pan and fry marinated chicken in it.
- Take out the fried chicken
- Add tomato ketchup, sugar, salt, red chili, and ajino moto in chicken stoke.
- Heat some oil again and fry the finely chopped ginger and garlic.
- Add chicken and green chilies.
- Add the chicken stoke.
- Mix corn flour in a cup of water and add it in the pan.
- Now add the mixture of chicken stoke and ketchup in it and mix it until become thick.
- Now add a pinch of yellow food color in it.
- Take a serving dish, heat up on the low heat and pour the Chicken Manchurian in it.
- Serve with Chinese rice.
The same Chicken Manchurian recipe in Urdu is also available. I hope that you will enjoy making and having it in your dinner. Must try and have fun.