Chicken Corn Soup Recipe
Hello guys! Welcome back to the delicious and yummy world of recipes. Today we are sharing a very tasty and seasonal recipe with you guys which is highly in demand now days. According to the winter season everyone loves to take a cup full, tasty and hot soup. Yes!! You are so right. We are sharing the Chicken Corn Soup Recipe because winters are really incomplete without soup. There are 100’s of recipes of making soups but we are sharing the basic one. You can add or remove the ingredients/spices according to your taste. Different kinds of soups are used to be taken in different countries as per there tradition or tastes.
We hope that you will enjoy our simple recipe also. So here it is:
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Chicken ½ cup (boiled)
Corns ½ cup (boiled)
Salt as per taste
Chinese Salt ¼ cup
Soya sauce as per taste
Chicken stoke 4 cups
Corn flour 1 table spoon
Egg whites 2
Chili sauce as per taste
- Boil the corns in chicken stoke and let them get cook till soften. Add salt and Chinese salt as well.
- Mix corn flour in half cup of water and add it in the mixture. Cook it for 1 minute.
- Now add the pieces of boiled chicken in it and cook for more 1 minute.
- Remove it from the stove.
- Beat the egg whites and add slightly to the soup.
- Serve hot.
- You can add soya sauce and chili sauce for more taste.