Welcome back to our loving viewers who loves to make the recipes and sending us outstanding feedbacks. We love to upload more yummy recipes for our viewers and your friends. Today again we are sharing one healthy recipe that is favorite f few people but rich in vitamin A, proteins and folate. It’s none other than chicken kaleji recipe that is also known as chicken liver.
Chicken kaleji is the high source of protein and rich storage of folate is found in it that I very important for fertility and helpful to prevent the certain defects in new born. Chicken liver is also loaded with high amount of iron to give the energy to human body and a treasure trove of B12 and Vitamins B. its highly nutrient food for anemic and eye patients for good eye health because of Vitamin A.
Still some people don’t like to eat chicken liver because of its smell or taste. People in different parts of the world use it in different ways for different purposes. Everybody makes their own dish in their own style. Today we are sharing one very yummy and easy Thai Style Chicken Kaleji Recipe in Urdu. Hope you will enjoy this one also and will share it with your loved ones. Health definitely comes first than any other thing. So eat it for your good health and if the taste I also excellent then you will enjoy the health and taste together. Now without wasting any time we are starting the recipe:
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
- Chicken kaleji 500 g
- Oil 5 tablespoons
- Green onion 5 chopped
- Roasted rice 1 tablespoon (powder)
- Fish sauce 3 tablespoons
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- Fresh coriander few leaves
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Ginger garlic paste ½ tablespoon
- Pre heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken kaleji in golden brown color and take out from the pan.
- Now fry the green onion, ginger and garlic paste, rice powder, fish sauce, lemon juice and fresh coriander in the same pan.
- Then add kaleji in the pan and cook for few minutes.
- Pour it in a pan and garnish it with mint leaves and tomato flowers.
- You can also serve it with boiled rice or a chapatti.
I hope you will enjoy our today’s recipe as well. Must give us your feedback and enjoy cooking and eating. Take care. Bye.