02 Oct Shami Kabab Recipe in Urdu
Shami kabab were invented by the master chef of Lucknow for his toothless master Nawab of Lucknow. He was such a fat Nawab and he could not get on horse. He was unable to chew the food so the chef discovered the recipe of Kabab for him because it can be swallow easily. It was a nice story that was told by someone and the kababs were also very nice. This shami kabab recipe gives really very nice and soothing feel nd aroma. The mixture of silky smooth gram lentil with refreshing mint, green chilies and chopped onion. It is very famous and liked in Hyderabad Deccan, Uttar Pradesh, Sindh, Kashmir and Punjab. It is used as a snack or as an appetizer. It is the part of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh cuisines.
It’s really very easy to make. You will definitely enjoy to have it in your tea time or with some specific food items. Here we are sharing the easy Aloo Shami Kabab Recipe in Urdu with you so that you can enjoy it at home as well.
Cook Time: 1 – 2 hours
Preparation Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Mice ½ kg
- Potatoes 3
- Black pepper ½ tablespoon (powder)
- Cloves 6
- Cinnamon 2
- Gram lentil 1 cup
- Pomegranate seeds ½ cup
- Green coriander 1 cup
- Green chilies 2
- Salt as per taste
- Red chilies as per taste
- Onion 2
- Garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Ginger paste 1 tablespoon
- Eggs 9 (boiled)
- Cooking oil as required
- Boil mince, gram lentil, salt, red chili and garlic together.
- When mince and gram lentil get soften and water get dry, grind it together.
- Add garam masala, ginger, salt and black pepper. You can also add red chilies if required.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and mash them.
- Grind pomegranate seeds, green coriander, green chilies and salt and make a chutney. Don’t add water in it.
- Make the shape of kabab on your hand of the mixture of mince.
- Half the boiled eggs and remove the yolk. You will get a hole in it.
- Fill that hole with chutney and cover the egg with mice mixture kabab on your hand.
- Deep fry the kabab in a hot oil in a pan.
- Remove it from the pan when the kabab is in golden brown color.
- Serve hot with salad and tomato sauce.
I hope you will enjoy making this recipe. This is the best and easy shami kabab recipe in urdu. Must try it.