Good evening friends! We are with you guys again and sharing one more tempting and yummiest recipe of a unique dessert that will surely bring water to your mouth and you will not be able to stop yourself to make and eat it as quick as you can. It is not other than a Rasmalai recipe in Urdu. Yes, Rasmalai recipe, a very special, sweet and rich dessert. It is a unique combo of powdered milk and creamy milk and flavored with cardamom powder. These are small balls made of powdered milk and cheese and dipped into the creamy milk. It was introduced in India first and got much fame in sub-continent later. It gives best taste after refrigerating it for some hours.
We know that you are waiting for the recipe anxiously, so here we are sharing the step by step recipe with you without wasting even a single second.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Dry milk 2 cups
- Fresh milk 1 kg
- Khoya ¼ kg
- Eggs 2
- Sugar 1 cup
- Cardamom powder 1 tablespoon
- Baking powder 1 tablespoon
- Flour 2 tablespoons
- Oil 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla essence few drops
- Almond ½ cup
- Pistachio ½ cup
- Boil 1 kg fresh milk and 1 cup sugar together in a pan.
- When sugar is dissolved, add ¼ kg of khoya and few drops of vanilla essence and cook more for few minutes.
- Take another mixing bowl and mix 2 cups of powdered milk, 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, 2 tablespoons of plain flour, 1 tablespoon of cardamom powder and 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Beat 2 eggs in a separate bowl and mix them in mixture slightly.
- Kneed it properly.
- Make small balls of the mixture and pour them in the hot milk.
- Leave them for few minutes
- Remove it from the oven when the balls are raising up.
- Dish out them and keep it for getting cool on room temperature.
- Add ½ cup of almond and pistachio for garnishing and put them into refrigerator.
Serve chilled. I hope you will enjoy this recipe as well. Must try it at home and keep updating me with results and taste. Good luck.