30 Sep Chicken Pakorey Recipe in Urdu
Welcome back readers and followers, we are sharing Ramadan recipes with you guys as Ramadan is celebrated around the world among Muslims. Muslims fast for whole day and arrange something healthy for the Iftar time to get energy. It is good to have healthy Sehri but Iftar time seems incomplete if there are no Samosas and Pakoras on the table. That is why we are sharing Chicken Pakorey Recipe in Urdu today so that you could enjoy your Ramadan fasting with enthusiastically. Now, without wasting time, we are sharing this amazing recipe with you. Please note it down.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 – 20 minutes
- Boneless chicken ½ kg
- Corn flour 2 tablespoons
- Red chili powder 1 tablespoon
- Cumin powder 1 tablespoon
- Green chilies 3
- Gram flour 2 tablespoons
- Rice flour 2 tablespoons
- Dry Coriander 1 tablespoon (powder)
- Salt as per taste
- Fresh coriander 1 tablespoon
- Plain flour 2 tablespoons
- Egg 1
- Turmeric powder ½ tablespoon
- Onion 1 or ½ cup (chopped)
- Oil for frying
You can serve it with ketch up or mint chutney or chili sauce
How to make?
- Cut the boneless chicken into small pieces.
- Finely chop the onion and mix all the spices and flour, rice flour, corn flour, gram flour, green chilies, egg and fresh coriander.
- Now add the small chicken pieces as well and mix them well.
- Add some water if you find it hard to mix or thick.
- Leave it for 15 minutes to get set.
- Heat up the oil in a pan and add mixture with the help of a spoon in small balls form
- Golden brown the both sides and take them out when crispy.
- Serve them with chili sauce or mint sauce or ketch up.
Enjoy the chicken pakorey and enjoy the blessings of Ramadan as well.