29 Sep Easy Chicken Jalfrezi Recipe in Urdu
Chicken jalfrezi is very tasty and delicious Pakistani recipe that is rich in flavored with onion and capsicum. It is very famous and offered in almost every restaurant in Pakistan. It tastes best with egg fried rice or steamed rice but it can also be served with chapatti. This is South Asian dish with tender chicken juicy chunks in spicy tomato sauce. It’s very easy and quick to make. This is one of my favorite recipe and here I am sharing the most easy Chicken jalfrezi recipe in Urdu. You will enjoy making it at home.
It’s not only famous in Pakistan but also in other Asian countries. Once I visited an Asian country and it was so surprising for me to see that there were many other Asian who were waiting for their order of jalfrezi and Naan. I was really craving for having another bowl.
Chicken jalfrezi was introduced by British Raj and it is very easy and quick recipe to cook that takes maximum 30 minutes to fry and juicy chicken curry makes its taste more delightful.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Chicken ½ kg (boneless)
- Onion 4 (finely chopped)
- Ginger paste 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Tomatoes 4 (finely chopped)
- Kari powder 2 tablespoons
- Capsicum 2 (cut in cubes)
- Tomatoes 2 (cut in cubes)
- Onion 2 (cut in cubes)
- Garam Masala ½ teaspoon
- Golden brown the onion in a pan and add 1 tablespoon ginger and 1 tablespoon garlic paste.
- Add kari powder and tomatoes and fry little more.
- Now add chicken and fry for more 10 minutes.
- Add the cubes of capsicum, tomatoes and onions and fry lightly.
- Add garam masala and fry again for 2 minutes and add chicken at the end.
- Leave it for 2 minutes on low flame and cover with the lid.
- Hot chicken jalfrezi is ready to serve.
This is the most easy Chicken jalfrezi recipe in Urdu I have ever made. I hope you will enjoy this recipe and taste as well.