29 Sep Chicken Karahi Recipe in Urdu
Hello guys! Today again we are sharing a very delicious and yummiest another very famous truly the traditional recipe of the city Lahore that is Lahori chicken karahi recipe in Urdu. The amazing one and demanding almost on every occasion in Pakistan.
Chicken karahi recipe in urdu is also shared many chefs on different TV channels in their own way. Yes there are many ways to make it tasty. Everyone have their own taste. But the way I liked it, is shared here with you all.
Preparation Time: 15 – 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes maximum
- Chicken 1 weighing around 1 ½ kg or in 16 pieces
- Red chilies (long) 4 (cut in long thin shape)
- Green chilies 6 (cut in long thin shape)
- Ginger 2 tablespoon (long thin cutting)
- Black paper 1 tablespoon (powdered)
- Salt as per taste
- Oil 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Lemon 3 – 4
- White vinegar 2 tablespoon
- Take a pan and put chicken in it with ginger garlic paste, vinegar and salt. Cook it on low flame.
- When the water get dry, add black paper, red chilies and green chilies in it.
- Heat up a cup of oil in another pan and add in the chicken mixture.
- Fry it for 3-4 minutes.
- Add lemon juice in it and mix it well.
You can garnish it with fresh cilantro, ginger and red chilies. The color of Chicken Karahi is usually white, you can add yellow food color with white vinegar. It will really give a tempting look.
This is very easy chicken karahi recipe. We are sharing this easy chicken karahi recipe in Urdu as well, so that you can equally take the advantage of this recipe.
Chicken karahi recipe in urdu