White Korma Recipe In Urdu
Another very delicious and unique white korma recipe in Urdu shared here for you guys. You people were looking for the recipe of white korma in Urdu. Yes! You made the right click here because I am going to share the best White Korma recipe with all of you.
Chicken Boneless 1 kg
Poppy Seeds 1.5 tablespoon
Onion 350 g (finely chopped)
Almonds 50 g (peeled)
Green chilies 3 (finely chopped)
Ginger 2 tablespoons (finely chopped)
Garlic 2 tablespoons (finely chopped)
Cloves 1 only
Nutmeg ¼ tablespoon (grinded)
Mace Powder ¼ tablespoon (grinded)
Yogurt 150 g
Oil 1/3 cup
cashew nuts 50 g
Bay Leaf 2 leaves
Salt as per taste
Water as required
Method of making White korma:
- Soak Poppy Seeds in half cup of water for 1 hour. Drain the water and make the paste of Poppy Seeds in a blender.
- Put yogurt in a clean and thin piece of cloth and hang it there for water to drop down for 1 hour and beat it in a bowl then.
- Put some oil in a pan and fry almonds, cashew nuts , Bay Leaf for 7-8 minutes on medium flame.
- Add onion and fry for 7-8 minutes or until the onion turns to light golden brown.
- Now add grinded green chili, cardamom and Poppy Seeds and fry it for more 3 to 4 minutes.
- Put a cup of water in it and cook for more 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove and let it get cool for few minutes.
- Take the Bay Leaf out from the pan.
- Blend all the mixture until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Put a spoon of oil in another pan and fry ginger, garlic, 1 green pepper and cloves.
- Add boneless chicken pieces after 1 minute and cook until the chicken get dry.
- Add yogurt and stir the spoon continuously on slow flame.
- Add the grinded mixture and Nutmeg, Mace Powder and salt as well.
- Do not stop to stir it continuously and add 1.5 cup of water in it.
- Cook it for another 30 minutes or until the chicken cook properly.
- The delicious white korma is ready to serve.n