Tandoori Chicken Recipe In Urdu
Hello guys! We are back again with another exciting, tasty, delicious, mouth-watering and spicy chicken recipe from Pakistani cuisine that is tandoori chicken recipe. We hope that you will like this one also and will enjoy to have it in your dinners with your loved ones. The most amazing thing about tandoori chicken is that you can get it even without making it in tandoor. It got its name from bell-shaped oven that is made of clay and used to make Indian bread or naan. Its color is red. Skinless chicken legs and thigh pieces are used and marinated in tenderizing mixture of lemon juice, yogurt and other spices. You can easily cook it without any oven in a grill pan or a broiler.
It is preferred to use chicken thighs and legs pieces because these parts stay moist when cooked in grill. Breast pieces are not recommended as these are low fat pieces and get dry too quickly. It’s curried chicken low in fats and is full of all the flavors and spices. If you haven’t tried it yet then you will definitely go for it after reading this all and believe me this is the best Punjabi Pakistani recipe ever. You will surely love it. Easy and low budget Tandoori Chicken recipe in Urdu is shared here with you.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Chicken pieces 4
Cumin seeds 1 tablespoon
Dry coriander 1 tablespoon
Cinnamon 1 tablespoon
Ginger paste 1 tablespoon
Garlic paste 1 tablespoon
Red chili powder 2 tablespoon
Red food color 3 drops
Yogurt ¼ cup
Salt as per taste
- You can make it ready to eat in 3 easy and simple steps.
2. Wash the chicken and make small cuts on the pieces so that it get soft easily in less time.
3. Mix all the spices: cumin seeds, coriander powder, cinnamon, ginger and garlic paste, red chili powder, salt and red color: in a bowl of yogurt.
4. Marinate chicken with this mixture for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours.
5. Pour the mixture in a grill pan and cook on the low heat.
6. Apply some oil with brush on its all sides.
7. The tandoori chicken is ready to serve with naan or roti.
I hope you will enjoy the amazing and easy to cook tandoori chicken at your home. Stay tuned with us for more spicy and delicious recipes around the world. Stay happy.