Gulab Jamun Recipe In Urdu
The very traditional and delicious sweet of almost every country. It is mostly used in India and Pakistan on the occasion of Eid, weddings or parties. It is very easy to make and almost everyone loves to eat Gulab jamun. This is the most demanding mithai on bakeries and concessionary shops. We will share the gulab jamun recipe in Urdu so that you can make it at your home and enjoy your cooking. Such sweets are the symbol of harmony and happiness. It is also gifted to other on different occasions of pleasures. This is one of my best and favorite Pakistani Gulab Jamun recipe in Urdu.
Different T.V channels and magazines share their own recipes. All are OK but you must try to make gulab jamun in easy way and try to find any easy recipe of gulab jamun in Urdu. We have tried or best to share one with you guys.
Here we are sharing the most easy homemade gulab jamun recipe in Urdu.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Khoya ½ kg
Baking powder ½ tablespoon
Plain flour 60 g
Cardamom, nutmeg, mace ¼ tablespoon powder
Ghee for deep frying
Almond, pistachio for garnishing
Blancher / color cut as required
Sugar 1 kg
Water 3 cups
- Add water in a pan and add 1 kg sugar in it.
- Boil it until the syrup is thick and all the sugar is melted.
- Put the khoya in a pan or a bowl and mash it with the help of your hands.
- Put 60 g flour, 1 egg, blencher, ½ tablespoon of baking powder, ¼ tablespoon of cardamom, nutmeg and mace in a bowl and mix all the ingredients well.
- Now make the long or round shape of gulab jamun.
- Fry them in a pan and make sure that it won’t break. Fry them till the color is golden brown.
- Take out from the pan and pour in the sugar syrup.
- Takes out in a dish when soft and sweet and garnish with almond and pistachio.
Delicious gulab jamun are ready to serve. I hope you will enjoy making gulab jamun at home and must try and share this recipe with your friends.