Easy and Quick Shawarma Recipe in Urdu
Cooking Shawarma at home is not a daunting task as you do think. You just need to stay careful in terms of adding the ingredients into it. For your easiness, here we have the easy and quick Shawarma Recipe in Urdu!
Main List of Ingredients For Quick Shawarma Recipe in Urdu:
To cook a delicious recipe of Shawarma for your kids, make sure that you have arrange first of all with the complete list of important items:
- You should have chicken 1 kilo.
- Sirka around the quantity of 1/4 cups.
- You should be having mustard powder in 1/2 small table spoon
- Salt according to the required taste.
- Ginger and Garlic 2 small table spoons
- Chilli Sauce that should be 1 small table spoon
- Red Chilli as 1/5 small table spoons
- Cooking Oil as half cup required
Steps To Prepare Quick Shawarma Recipe in Urdu:
- First of all take the piece of chicken and divide it into the portions of 2 inch long and 1 inch in width cutting.
- Now blend the mixture of chilli powder, garlic, ginger, salt, mustard powder and red chilli completely and make it apply on the pieces of the chicken. As you are done with it, you will be placing it in the fridge for about 2-3 hours.
- Now warm up the oil in the pan or a steel bowl. Put the pieces of chicken in the pan and make it heat up on the low steam temperature for around 2-30 minutes.
- As you feel that now the pieces of chicken have been roasted completely. Start preparing small size of chapattis.
- Now take out the mayonnese and put them in small quantity on each single roti.
- Now add 2 small table spoon of shawarma chicken pieces inside the roti and fold it up in rolling way to bring the feel of shawarma.
- To make it even much more tasty, you can also add the roti with the tomato and onion mixture of salad.
So this was an interesting and easy to follow Shawarma Recipe in Urdu! Follow the steps and cook it for your kids now!