Chicken Roll Recipe In Urdu
We are back again with another exciting and yummiest recipe of Ramadan. As Ramadan is with us and Muslims love to eat the fried and spicy food in Iftar time so we are sharing all Ramadan recipes with you to make your Ramadan more joyful. Today we are sharing you Chicken Roll recipe in Urdu with you. Hopefully you will like it.
Chicken boneless 300 g
Garlic 1 tablespoon (chopped)
Black pepper ½ tablespoon
Tikka masala ½ tablespoon
Lemon juice 2 – 3 tablespoons
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
Coal 1 piece
Butter as required
Flour 2 cups (All-purpose used)
Salt as per taste
Water as required
Making of Chapatti
- Take the flour in a bowl and add some salt in it. Slowly add water in it and make a soft dough to make chapattis.
2. Make small balls of dough and make thin chapattis on the pan.
3. Put them aside to get cool.
- Cut the chicken into small cubes and put them in a pan.
2. Add garlic, black pepper, tikka masala and lemon juice in it. Mix it well.
3. Now heat up some oil in a pan and fry the chicken cubes in it.
4. When cooked properly, give the smoke of coal to it and cover with the lid.
Making of rolls
- Take one chapatti, apply butter on it, add the mixture of chicken and make a roll of it.
2. Make all rolls like this and serve with the ketch up.
3. The tasty, yummy and delicious chicken rolls are ready to serve. You can add or remove the spices according to your taste as well.
4. The same recipe can be used to make chicken and vegetables rolls. You can use vegetables of your own choice like carrots, peas, capsicum, onion or cabbage. It does not make a big change in recipe. Fry vegetables with the chicken and make some changes in spices. It will give you another different taste. Must try and share your views. Take care. Bye. J