Chicken kabab recipe in urdu
Kabab is the dish which is grilled on the pieces of charcoal and gives very nice taste. These are very soft, juicy and usually marinated in chicken. Every country, every city or every person has its different recipe. You can also make some appropriate changes in the recipe. Some famous names and recipes of kabab are shami kabab, reshmi kabab, seekh kabab, masala kabab, fish kabab, kafta kabab, vegetables kabab and kofta kabab. Here, we are sharing the Chicken Kabab recipe in Urdu.
Preparation Time: 1 hour
Serving: 5 persons
Chanay ki daal: ½ cup
Chicken: ½ kg
Salt: as required
Green pepper: 6-7
Coriander: as required
Mint: as required
Cinnamon: 2-3 pieces
Ginger garlic: 3 tablespoons
Cardamom: 3 tablespoons
Charcoal Pieces: 10-15
Method of Preparation
1.Take a kettle and pour some water in it. Add ginger, garlic, salt, red pepper, chanay ki daal, black pepper, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom. Let it get cook until the everything becomes soft.
2. Later on add chicken as well and cook for few minutes.
3. When the water get dry, add some garam masala.
4. Grind it in a blender or use wooden spoon to mash.
5. Add chopped onion, green pepper, egg, coriander and mint.
6. Mix them well and make a shape of kabab.
7. Pour some oil in a pan and fry these kabab from both sides.
8. Fry till golden brown.
Follow till step 6
1. Pre heat the charcoal pieces.
2. Put the kabab on a grill pan and heat them up.
3. You can also make some variations as per your taste as you can add fish, beef, mutton or vegetables instead of chicken. You can also make some changes in the spice either to add more or reduce the quantity.
4. It is the most common dish used to eat on different occasions like Eid, parties, etc.