Brownie Recipe In Urdu
Welcome back guys after a short break. So we are receiving so many emails and messages from our followers to share something sweet and related to baking. After so many spicy and chat pati recipes, now, on your demand, we have decided to share something sweet and creamy to make some change in your dinning. Now we will upload some baking recipes that you will really enjoy.
So we start with Chocolate Brownies Recipe in Urdu. Brownies are the most demanding and delicious kind of cake used in European countries with fizzy drinks, tea or coffee. Basically it has been invented in United States and got much appreciation and recognition in U.S. in 1905. It is always in square shape that makes it different from other cakes or cookies. It is cross between a soft cookie and a cake in texture. It comes in number of forms and variety. It can be fudgy, cake type, and can also be included nuts or chocolate chips or any other flavor of one’s own choice.
Some people says that brownies are the small version of cakes but actually there is a slight change in the recipes and that difference cannot be denied. Ingredients are same but different in quantities that make changes in taste and texture of cake and brownies.
Now, after some basic information about brownies we are going to share the Chocolate Brownie Recipe in Urdu.
Baking Time: 15 – 20 minutes
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Flour 8 ounce / 2 cups
Baking powder 3 tablespoons
Butter 4 ounce
Sugar 5 ounce
Cocoa powder 1 tablespoon
Vanilla essence few drops
Mixed nuts 6 ounce (chopped)
Milk 2 tablespoons
- Mix the flour, baking powder, butter, sugar, egg, cocoa powder, vanilla essence and milk in a bowl.
2. Mix them well and add nuts at the end. Mix them again.
3. Grease the baking tray and spread the baking sheet on it.
4. Put one tablespoon of mixture on it and then second after some space of 1st, then third and so on.
5. Pre heat the oven at 350 degree centigrade and put the tray in it for baking up to 15 minutes.
6. Take out from the oven when fully baked.
Serve them with coffee or a cup of tea.